Old 11-06-2014, 05:31 AM
Elisabrat

Dear Kiffie I love you. I adore you. I think wow your magnificent. I sure am glad your my friend. now SEND FABRIC! lol I love valentines day and am wondering what besides pink one would send. yellow? I think not! blenders I know groan.. I need blenders. I suck at blenders. I love them yes I do tone on tones /blenders. I need them. I just like shopping for the other stuff. like beautiful floral fabrics.. Christmas fabrics.. turkeys ... yup I need them. I figure I will get blenders.. later. What a goof I am. later is hard to come by here. should only buy blenders til I have 20 of them. then allow myself to buy fun fabrics. after of course I use all 20 of those that I have lol.

monkeys? I need more monkeys. I have three different ones now. enough to make a quilt but want more. lol. One with a yellow background one with a pale green back ground and one with white background but pink and red and teal monkeys. Probably a lot more monkeys than most have lol but I NEED more. thinking of doing a simple square
5" block repeated across the whole quilt but different monkeys. simple but cute. easy to do. some blenders mixed in there. all the ideas I have .. the energy is limited however. So one quilt at a time now.

we have to be close to seeing these great fabrics. I think its wonderful that people are telling me they have sent. what a relief. I don't have the money unfortunately to send replacement fabrics to those who don't receive. I don't want people feeling sad they don't receive so please please please send your packages to your partners.