Old 11-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Neesie

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon View Post
Blondslave and Neesie, I don't have anyone to play with either. Can we get a cellphone jammer for the hole so the boss can't find me??? I just spent an hour talking to her on my day off as she wanted to go over some things.

I was trying to go get my box off today but need a bigger box. But I got wrapping supplies, a Christmas item, and my fq's today. I can put more in the box as I hit the big sale at Jackman's today (any of you near stl, GO, it runs all weekend and they have a huge selection of $1 Fat Quarters! I bought 38 FQ's, an easy angle for Bonnie's Mystery, a magazine and 5 1/2 yd pieces and still kept it under 100 bucks!

So I will probably try and get something she collects made and send to her Saturday. She's going to be happy, as due to my bargain hunting and getting her 4 FQ's for only $4, I was able to get both of her most wanted items. But what are they? That she'll have to wait and see!
Is it for MEEEEEE????? So far, I've had FANTASTIC Secret Santas, so I'm getting super excited! Surely one of these wonderful boxes, I've been reading about, is for me!!! YAY!!!!