View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 05:33 PM
quilt938

Default Question about Craftsy classes

I'm relatively new to Craftsy classes- I created an account a while back and enrolled in a freebie class about sewing machine feet that I didn't get all the way through then sorta forgot about the site until several facebook friends had posts and the other day a class caught my eye and I started browsing and ended up with a couple of machine quilting classes - about half through one and it's been a good one - and of course I added about a dozen or so more to my wishlist then ended up getting a stir fry class that showed up on their facebook page as being on sale (it's good by the way LOL!) but today I notice about 1/3 or more of the classes on my wishlist are suddenly on sale - one was on their fb page then noticed the others- one is $5 more than half price and the others are half price.

I guess I'm wondering if they're 'stalking' my wishlist and how often sales like this come up. some of these I would go ahead and get if the sale wasn't often but some I know I won't be ready for for a while. the one I"m eyeballing now is a small space gardening one ....and when I went to my wishlist I noticed one of Jenny Doan's is on sale, another scrap class, and Nancy Smith I think that's her name- the one from Possibilities. $15 and $20 isn't a lot of money but it kinda adds up with 4-5 classes....