Old 11-07-2014, 07:45 PM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, DH & I are finally off to NC this coming Monday...I can't wait to get away...I just hate all the packing & unpacking after we get there....I am sore as hell..I fell after attempting to back into the seat of a rolling chair & fell on my butt...then the chair had the audacity to fall on top of me...I have several bruises to show for it..I should know better...same chairs at work....

Cousins...I am one of a total of 36 cousins, both sides of the family. I am very close to my cousins on my Fathers side (18)..not so close but still very friendly, don't see them very often..On my Dad's side there were many celebrations where we all got together. All Holidays & Birthdays as we lived fairly close together. a couple of miles apart..My Mom's family lived several hours away and we only got together (as kids) during summer vacations..we no longer communicate, everyone has gone their own ways...It's seems to be the way with some families...All of my Aunts & Uncles on both sides are gone.. most lived into their 80's...Life is good but it can also be so sad...Ahhh, enough about the reminiscing...Have a good weekend everyone..talk to you after I get to NC... H.