Old 11-08-2014, 10:53 AM
paintmejudy

Would love to, it would be fun to meet you. I go to the quilt show with a bunch from my charity sewing group, and could get together with you at lunch time. And also, if you are in Mesa, and you'd like to join us, we sew at las Palmas Grande 55+ park in their ballroom near Baseline and Ellsworth. lots of room to spread out with big tables. And I live in East Mesa, Baseline and Sossaman, where in Mesa do you winter? When are you leaving Washington to come south? PM me, let's talk!
/
Originally Posted by borntoquilt View Post
Paintmejudy ! Question about up coming MQ#8 - I will be in my motor home wintering January in Mesa AZ, (do you want to meet up at the Quilt Show at PHX Fairgrounds end of JAN ?? there are a lot of QB'ers in the Valley- we did a meet and greet there a few years ago and it was sooooo much fun!) then Southern and Central Calif for February, not sure for March but........ I cant possibly take ALL my scraps with me. any suggestions for me on how to organize without giving any premature CLUES.....? if you can't, that's OK too ! I'll just have to work it out... I loved the #7 train ride....(my first ever mystery quilt!) thanks! and thanks for all your hard work putting these train rides on....