Old 11-09-2014, 10:38 AM
KLO

I cannot believe I just read your thread SteveH after wandering away from a just looked at ebay offering. I was going to post with some questions but decided to check your posting first. Yikes on two accounts. First, this is the ebay listing I was just looking at:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grover-Baker...:SS:SS:US:1120

What a coincidence! This one is supposedly rare due to a miss stamping of the SMCo on the machine. Still, as I said "What a coincidence"!!! I thought that looked like MOP on the machine which is why I checked it out. Sounds to me like you got a great deal while still channeling your mother. She would be/is proud of you! I do love that you tend to not want to take advantage of people.

Secondly, we have a blue heeler mix who had a seizure about 15 months ago. It is hard to watch them go through that and it often happened between 2:00 am and 6:00 am! It's a startling way to wake up. The vet told us to let them know if and when she had any more. She did then start having them every 3 or 4 weeks until several months later she had one two days in a row and then again a week later, one two days in a row. It was starting to take a lot out of her and she was only 3 years old. We finally put her on phenobarbital twice a day and she has been fine since. I know several people who have done the same with the same results. Just wanted to let you know this in case you didn't ..... meaning that the seizures can be controlled. But let's just hope that this was a one time event for Gwen.