Old 11-10-2014, 07:27 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

I post too much Carrie; it makes others think that I should get a life and not dwell here as much as I do....LOL!

Yes, Honchey, I am doing the drops as the Dr said; I am very thankful that I have had excellent doctors trying their best to improve my sight. It's not perfect, but better than what it was. I am going back to visit the couple that has over 700 quilt tops in their home and making more as that is all she can do now.... with our neighbor. We will be delivering the picture album and the nice comments QB members made on her quilts to cheer her up a bit. Wish An honest dealer could be found to sell her tops in the Northeastern USA...New York, perhaps, or wherever the market is that they sell well there. Glad to here your arrived safe in NC.

Today, the neighbor and I visited a quilter in Pollock that does a Queen sized quilt for $50.00, with her furnishing the batting and doing the binding. She is booked through Christmas. Then we visited the LA quilter across the street and she can do a quilt or two for Christmas for each of us, so that was good news. We came back to talk about quilting and quilting patterns until after dark. We were talking so much, we failed to notice darkness falling outside. Not much done in the quilting room today.