Thread: singer 328k
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 07:03 AM
maviskw

Originally Posted by maviskw View Post
My attachments for my 301 have the word Singer on all of them, but nothing about for what they are used. The ruffler is quite a complicated looking attachment. Mine has the number 161561 on it above the SINGER. Beneath that there is a word that is half covered by a metal piece. What I can see is CTPPIT, or is it STRRIT? Don't understand that.
There is a hemmer in there that says 160626 - SIMANCO - U S A. The bias tape maker says SINGER - U S A - 160624.
Tried to add this to the last post, but got timed out.
I just realized that the ruffler I am using did not come with the machine. The original ruffler says: SINGER - U S A -160629. I completely wore out that one. With four daughters and square dance dresses, it got used a lot.
Then a friend in Texas sent me one: 161561 SIMANCO GT BRIT. It was broken also, not not as badly as mine. Then she sent me another:: 161561 SINGER CTPPIT (or is it STRRIT?) the word at the bottom is half covered by a metal piece of the ruffler. Don't understand it.
None of them say "Ruffler".
All three rufflers work on my 301, but two of them have the blue steel pusher foot broken.