View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 02:28 PM
RugosaB

If you're aware of the Spoonflower website, they make fabric with the users images, I'm thinking about having these drawings put on fabric, and making a quilt. If I do that, I won't make them availanble to anyone else, so she said I could. I have so many cards that are not Xmas related and they're all so cute, but she's kind of posserssive of her artwork, which is understandable, so we're not ging to offer the fabric for sale.

I'm thinking it might raise some money for rescue or the health endowment.

Stop reading now if this gets too braggy, but I don't mean it too, her father and I have just stepped back and watched her soar! Really, she taught herself to read at 2, had and knew everyone on the list she made of over 200 dinosaurs when she was 5. When she was 4, what was the one thing on her Xmas list? A dictionary! She found a little dictionary on a chain and clip I had to buy for her, so she could always have a dictioary with her! Plus we bought her a 2 volume dictioary set.

I think if we had bothered to look into such things, she might be on the genius spectrum.

She's an RN and decided she's going to school to get whatever she needs to apply to med school.

Yes, these dogs are very, VERY mischievious.
They LOVE toilet paper!