Old 11-12-2014, 05:57 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

I guess, Dublb, you could be right...or QuiltE has not contacted you. Apparently she has 12 people who are making 12 PC blocks for the exchange among them. I wish them well. I am still recovering my eye sight and working on what needs to be done before Christmas. Lots of UFOs in the sewing room to finish.

It is one day at a time here. One step at a time. One stitch at a time. Counting my blessings. Thanksgiving and Christmas coming so close together this year, the homes here are showing their Christmas lights already...

J., the lady who made so many quilts (700), loved my album of pictures of the private showing and comments from QB...it made their day yesterday. One said, "lovely lady", and she said and 'looking like this?' And I said 'yes' they are looking at your quilts and seeing you through them, and you are a lovely lady who has put your heart and self into your work.' She invited me back to her home anytime. It made the couple very happy, and they can reread the comments as many times as they want to enjoy them. Thanks to the many who commented on QB.