Old 11-14-2014, 05:25 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

We were in and out of town in record time today. Tried to drive again, and gave up as we went into Iowa...I could not see the speedometer and road at the same time...hope it gets better, but not expecting it to happen. I can see a wider scope sideways, but not down lower...could be worse. Just have to limit myself to what I can do and be happy about that.

Also called Quilt on the Square to see if I could return Dear Jane packets (never opened)....Island and Reproduction monthly packets. They are starting a new group in January. Their answer was "NO"....I just wanted credit for them but no go that way.Do I stoppped the projects, no more Dear Jane packets. So I will do a couple of scrappy quilts out of the pieces sent to me...no more ordering from them. Expensive 'tuition' to learn my lessons there. After I finish the "I SPY" quilt...work is coming along there. Plan to work on it some more tomorrow.

Goals are to stay with simple, easy and quick designed quilts...and see what happens in the future.