View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 07:26 AM
MERRYG

My sewing room and stash started about 15 years ago it started with my first grand child. I started with flannels. I made a crazy patch ive always loved sewing. I work in a fabric department and get to order the fabrics. My stash has built to full i started with fat quarters then half yards then full yards,then 3 yards, then 5 yards, i have them organized in totes by color and types of fabric. I have since slowed down on the building. Now im pretty specific i buy only when it calls me. I love the feel and textures and just being able to touch it. I often will just wil pet abolt of fabric when cutting for someone at work. Its really bad when i get to the end of the bolt and i have to have the rest. I have 2 seasons fishing and sewing its now sewing for me. Its wonderful to be able to shop from my stash or share with someone who wants to learn with out having to break the bank. Fortunately or unfortunately my son loves quilting as well he also enjoys the textures and love of fabric. We call it therapy.