View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 07:44 AM
Blackberry

Default More Of My Collection

Here are a few more machines that I have added to my collection. I seem to be drawn to the colorful machines as opposed to the older black singers that I still love with a passion. I have Sears Kenmores, a Montgomery Ward so when I found this JC Penney machine I just couldn't resist it. Again, it is a left homing machine which I am not fond of but I didn't buy it to use on a regular basis. Another one is the Modern Machine which I found for $5 and couldn't resist. I think it also is a left homing machine. These two machines are in excellent condition and will require very little cleaning which is a good thing because I am getting tired of intense cleaning. Then while searching for a motor for my Singer Lotus Decal I got this General machine for $10 which is in terrible condition. I really only wanted the motor which I thought would work on the Singer and I needed the cabinet. In the meantime J. Miller and Macybaby helped me with the motor and some missing parts for the Lotus. I am not too interested in trying to get the General working but my DH wants to fool with it so it will be a winter time project for him. I am so thankful for all of the QB members who are so willing to help any of us with problems we might have.
Attached Thumbnails jc-penny-machine-front.jpg   jc-penney-back.jpg   jc-penney-stitch-panel.jpg   modern-deluxe-zigzag-front.jpg   modern-deluxe-zigzag-back.jpg  

general-brand-front.jpg   general-brand-foot-area.jpg   general-brand-different-plates.jpg   general-brand-case.jpg