View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 12:51 PM
justflyingin

Originally Posted by AngelinaMaria View Post
I'm hoping no one posts about the Electric Quilt program. I just purchased the EQ7 yesterday and can't wait to get it. I have heard a lot of caution about how it is hard to navigate and use all it's tools so I am concerned because I do not have any experience using these type of programs on the computer.

However, if I can get comfortable with it, I think it will be a huge benefit for me. I have 2 huge book cases full of fabric and don't know how to use this fabric so I'm hoping it will help me find or create quilts that will work for the type and quantity of fabric I have.
I think if someone else bought it and it was a waste of money for them that it is irrelevant to you. You wanted it, bought it and now will use it.

I have Electric Quilt--it can do way more than I know how to use it--I made one of my goals this year was to use it more (not a very good goal as it should have been specific). I have--. I have some specific goals relating to it for next year as well. I love my program and use it weekly, and on some projects, daily.