Old 11-17-2014, 04:28 AM
Elisabrat

I'M HOME! lol. I am so glad to be home. super tired and super sore right now but glad to be alive. its a lucky day when you can say that My port did fail. they tried twice first time it clotted up, so they pulled me back into surgery one hour later which is less than fun I can honestly say. tried again. it clotted before I could get to my room I think and so they had to put a chest port in which is less than comfy I might say. not a picnic. but I can still get dialysis so this is a highly important thing for me. I am thankful truly I am. I figure it will be what it will be but I am NOT ready to go so your stuck with me. I like it here. People are so kind and nice (thank you ladies) and I need that. I am housebound quiet a bit and I come here to find my 'online' friends. Your support means the world to me. I just wanted to let you know.

now those fabrics that everyone is sending.. WOW I never realized how many gorgeous blues and whites there are out there. I tend to think of white as well. a blender you don't see but these are ones that stand out. and the blues! oh the blues.. so many uses I love the blues. and birds I love bird fabrics as long as they don't have beady eyes lol. those are sorta scary to me.

Sewellie sounds like you have your hands full. My son and his girlfriend arrive today from CA. so my sweet man will quickly clean the house for me, run to the market for me so I can start a roast for tonight and the poor girl that is coming who never ever cooks is cooking the rest. it should be an interesting dinner lol. I will pray it turns out ok. I know I cant do it so she has to. oh joy I think we will eat at midnight! well I am pooped so I had better get off line but share those pics. I am in love with them all.