Old 11-17-2014, 04:49 AM
Barb in Louisiana

Sometimes I wish I was back in the old west, where you could shoot someone stealing from you without worrying if you would be convicted of a crime. Oh, but I would miss Wal Mart, Joan's and Hancock Fabrics and my local Quilting store. What was I thinking? Guess I will have to figure out how to follow these suggestions.

Seriously.....it is astonishing how easy it is to get information about all of us. These thieves will probably never serve any time, because, after all, they only stole our stuff and didn't kill us. If they are caught, they will get suspended sentences because of the nature of the crime and because violent offenders are already overcrowding the jails. But, we will still have lost many things we paid for and valued. If you do defend your valuables, you do risk being convicted of a crime yourself. It seems the only thing we can do is just what this note says, don't put anything on your GPS or phone that will lead them to you. Now, to start changing things in my phone. I don't know what to do about the info we are required to keep in the car. Any suggestions?