View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 08:44 AM
joanelizbay

WOW...I love ALL the quilts being laid out. The hardest part for me is deciding on sashing or no sashing and the colors. I wish I had extra of the fabric I sent out so I could make a small sashing with it but I don't even remember where I purchased it! .... My tablet would let me post but the web site doesn't from my tablet. It says "go advanced" where I usuaually post but then it doesn't give me an option of posting pictures..not sure why but it wont so I have to email them to myself then post from work until I get a new laptop. Hopefully I can make the Black Friday sales and get one responably for myself. Here are two pictures of the blocks I laid out, no order, just laid them all out. My son fell in LOVE with the star one and the heart one in the center....I told him DONT even think about me doing the paper pieced one! LOL...I pulled out 3 tops I had finished and didn't see a rush to get quilted but when I laid them out I thought, darn those aren't bad so I put backing with them and they are ready to go to the quilters.
I also finished a "monkey" quilt for my grandson and started on a Lion for the other grandson then a bunny for the granddaughter.. I have 2 other swaps NOT finished yet but I swear Im going to get them done in December!! Cant wait to see everyones finished blocks. I think THIS swap is making some beautiful quilts!!
Attached Thumbnails imag0038.jpg   imag0037.jpg