View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 02:55 PM
CAS49OR

Thanks Barb, did you mean to include a picture? I understand what you are talking about but would love to see a different pattern with different instructions than the one I bought and have found so far online.

Originally Posted by Barb_MO View Post
I had a pattern at one time and made one, reduced to pattern and made to mini versions. It wasn't so hard. the curve seams are gentle curves and there isn't any offset seams, it just like it in this picture.
Think of this as a wagon wheel, and you need to construct spokes for that wheel out of these pieces.
After getting the pieces cut out, you start construction by sewing the large white triangle to the next pierce (for instance, the one that the line in the middle touches) White to the orange strip, purple plaid to the red piece, then you would have to construct the last segment of the "spoke" and that is two white triangular pieces to each side of the pink and white dot. Then you are finished with one "spoke" of the wheel.
Does that make sense?
When you get all the spokes piece you will set them together matching the seams If I was to set these spokes together, I would take that on you just sew and have it on the bottom, lay the next one to the right on top, and match each seam and pin. the one on top will have a little fullness, but it you pin a couple places each piece they should fit pretty good.
If you want I can look for my pattern and maybe mail it to you.
Barb