View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 04:22 AM
Gannyrosie

Recvd candies from Billie56 yesterday. Hope you're feeling better to enjoy your Holidays. Everyone stay safe and warm. Even down here in the South it's too cold for me. 32 when I woke up and I have to get out to get my car serviced for Recalls. I can't imagine if i had to get out in the snow, but I guess you get used to it, like I get use to the heat. ( oh, sorry, I love my heat). Waiting for my Dec list so I can get them out early.

HappyLab, I know what you mean. I used to have a sign on my desk at work. Garfield pictured with a mess by his side and the caption read " MY DESK, MY MESS, MY BUSINESS " oh, my supervisor hated it. I try to organized, but I go from one thing to another. I know the minute I put it out of site, I will forget where I put it. I think I work better in a disorderly room. I think my brain works better. If it's too clean and organized, then my brain doesn't have to think, so to keep this old brain working. I'll leave it to a disorderly function. Have a great week everyone and lets hope for some warmer weather for Thanksgiving.