Old 11-18-2014, 02:54 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

I regret to say we still weren't able to get to the post office today due to the icy roads. Tomorrow is suppose to warm up, and we will be out then. It's in the teens again tonight, and where we live is in the mountains so they didn't have school today either.

I do apologize to the one who sent me my wonderful package. I am very excited to see it, but just want to make it back to tell everyone all about it. We don't even live far from the post office, but we live up a steep drive way, and it's covered in frozen snow right now, and the black top road to the highway is covered in ice.

This winter has already broke records for our area for having what we do so early in the year. Yes, I heard about those places getting so many feet of snow. I can't even imagine. One year here we did get about 1 1/2 foot of snow. Living where I do meant down trees everywhere. Emergency people driving 4-wheelers to reach the sick further out in the woods where they live. My son always keeps in chain saw on him so if he comes across a down tree across the road to be able to cut it up and move it out of his way. Country Living! But I love it too.

When we get a big snow I always like to go out long enough to make snow angels. Do any of you do that? My bones won't take what they once did, but I still go out long enough to do it.