Old 11-18-2014, 06:21 PM
janRN

Beautiful blooms, QNS. I love Christmas Cactus--we need some beauty during this time of year. It is so bleeping cold here--it was 4* this morning and never made it above 18* with gusty winds. Wind chill is -9-------and it's only Nov. 18!! Hope this isn't a precursor of what's to come. And it's snowing. Can you tell I hate winter?

The work calendar was changed--I only have 2 more work days til The End!!!! 16 more hours in a uniform then I can have a bonfire and dance around it. I'm so excited. I still haven't told my boss yet. But the office is closed the last 2 wks of Dec and the Medical Assistant that works opposite me will take my hours so they don't have to hire a replacement. Did high school sports physicals tonight; I won't miss coming home smelling like stinky feet.

Anne, no recipe for your chile; I've never made chicken chili, always use beef. My neighbor sent over a large bowl of ham & bean soup. She used about 5 different kinds of beans. I have to get that recipe--it was so good.

Stay warm everyone. QNS, hope the biopsy report comes back clean.