View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 07:40 AM
WMUTeach

Billie 56, your treats arrived to me ....Monday. Life in southwest Michigan has been all about snow, shoveling and whether to go to work on the icy roads or to stay home and quilt for the past two days. Shame on me, I went to work but my phone only rang once all day at the office. Got lots of little chores out of my way and graded piles of student work. I want to clear my "work work" so I can quilt Friday night, Sunday and on Thanksgiving week-end. One of my quilts from last year's treats is due back to me this week from the long arm quilter, so I will have some binding to do while I enjoy the weather from the comfort of my home. (Barb, The long arm quilter I am using is in Stockbridge, MI and just moved from Dexter. Not too terribly far from your part of the mitten. I made the trip because she has a good reputation and will mail back my piece in... get this, two weeks!)

I am so enjoying hearing about everyone's plans for their little treats. I have absolutely no idea what I will do with them but come January, they will fall into a big pile and be made into something warm to snuggle under.

Last edited by WMUTeach; 11-19-2014 at 07:46 AM.