View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 10:30 AM
Havplenty

Rhondals while you are stash building check out:

1) Handcock's of Paducah in the shop by price area. Their clearance fabrics start at $3.99/yd.
2) Also try Thousands of Bolts. They already have low prices on name brand fabrics but from time to time they do "flash" sales. You can always check out their end of bolt short end pieces by searching Find a fabric>Expanded search>Item number (type in SB). All of their short end pieces plus wide backing pieces are listed starting at $0.10/inch. I am always out there buying up all of the listed Bella solids.
3) Check out 5bucksayard. Their fabrics are mostly $5.00/yard and they go down to $2.99/yard.
4) Pink Chalk Fabrics is closing their fabric store so all of her fabrics are now 50% off.

Someone already mentioned Craftsy, Fat Quarter Shop and Quilt In A Day "flash" sales. Quilt In A Day just had a large clearance sale with fabrics from $1.00 to $3.00 a yard. Lots of places to do stash building on name brand fabrics at huge discounts. Sign up for all of their newsletters.

P.S. I do not know how close you are to Independence Mo but just checked Craigslist KC and there is a fabric store there going out of business. Fabrics are 75% off. It seems like their are lots of sales for fabric on Craigslist in your area. Check it out. There is 6 yd of Elvis fabric for $10. Lol

Last edited by Havplenty; 11-19-2014 at 10:41 AM. Reason: spelling