Old 11-19-2014, 07:51 PM
captlynhall

Originally Posted by maviskw View Post
I never lock my doors and I don't have a dog. I have a cat, but she would not be much help. I think if a thief came into my house, he would maybe like my computer, though it is not really new anymore. (5 years is obsolete.) But I feel if they want what is in my house, then take it and go to H E double hockey sticks. Stuff is only stuff. No need to get all got and bothered about. Inconvenienced certainly, but there are many worse things that could happen.
I can tell you're not from Texas. Although I appreciate your right to your opinion, if anyone thinks they are going to take what is mine, what I have worked and paid for, they can expect a bullet for their troubles. I am generous and will gladly give anything I feel I can afford to someone in need and who asks for help, but anyone who decides they can just come and take if had better decide if losing their life is worth it. Besides, I have to think that if someone approaches me they are not just after the money, but are willing to do harm to me or my family. I'll not be a victim.