View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 11:07 AM
kiffie2413

JuneBillie,
I thank you for the prayers, and getting to know you through our "mini swappery" this month!

Jaba,
Superb thinking! I don't know that I'd have time to make 2 minis, but if I stop doing lots of embellishing and hand work on them, and driving myself and my hubby crazy with my indecisiveness when choosing stuff, taking out, and starting over, I might...

I see beautiful minis every month, and I know I need to break out of my applique and do other types! Paper piecing is wonderful, regular piecing is great! I'm just a creature of habit who seems to always go the applique way... And I know others do beautiful applique...I just need to stop pulling out everything and going over and over and over what design? Mix and match? Now which fabrics? Which exact shade or print (or none) do I use?? Search online for color book pages/free images that I may want to turn into applique and or hand embroidery... Go through all my books and patterns, too.. Oftentimes I mix and match ideas, as well.. I just must not be nearly as efficient as a lot of you amazing people here!

Then I must put everything back (mostly) as I may have a bit of a "hoarding" issue, but it's organized chaos! If not, that would open a whole nother issue for me. Lol.
No wonder my dear dil has told me she has a tough time choosing things here, because there's too much.
That old saying, You might be a hoarder....a well organized one, but still...

Ah well, it takes all types, eh??!! As I always say, if we all liked the same things how dull the world would be!
Kif
PS Jaba,
Nice to meet a fellow "stalker" lol.. I do the same thing...

Last edited by kiffie2413; 11-20-2014 at 11:19 AM.