View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 07:06 AM
Elisabrat

Well I am only 53, was sure it was the first 100 yrs are the hardest and thinking how come they come so early? couldn't it wait til like 90? lol. not the way life works I guess. I did make it through three surgeries in four days and am very very tired. It took it all out of me. I did dishes this morning and was done. finished. for the day finished. that's pathetic but at least I am knowing my sink is clean lol.

My thank yous for the kind comments and good wishes. they mean the world to me. Jaba has been very helpful to me during this little struggle and I thank her so very much. I am over done. They gave me some rotten news which I am chosing to ignore and hoping for a new opinion. A new opinion is always welcome. just makes me tired however thinking of the choices. surely will be suggested a new hope but darned its hard work! well onto mug rugs I have gotten notice after notice that people are sending. that is such happy news for me. It really eases my mind to open mail to find good news. Lord knows I will take all I can get so don't forget to let me know you have sent. I am saving all those emails to counter people who say they don't receive. it happens. things get lost, forgot to send stuff like that.. so the more happy news I get the happier I am. anyone who sent me a tracking number is off the hook. you sent you tried and as far as I am concerned you don't need to repeat what you have sent. I hope everyone understands things do get lost in the mail system even if mailed priority. (jaba and Kiffie2413 can share that story with you) so cross your fingers that all packages find their partner. note that packages can be sent as late as dec 1st so be patient about receiving and NO opening them til set date of Dec 15th so we can assure everyone gets theirs. I got one! yippee. ok going to rest again I am done in from doing morning dishes. wore the heck out of me!