View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 11:00 AM
lovingmama

OMG,

I had a long day already and looked at the apron earlier. Off course I read the post, couldn't stop laughing about the boob fairy one.
Now I wanted to post what I would use it for and came across the slap bracelet that could help. Now I'm thinking, the bracelet will enhance what the "fairy" didn't. I'm sorry,it's been a long day, fortunately now it is a silly one.

Thanks I needed the laughter.

My use for this apron:

Whenever hubby disappeared in the garage and comes back, he has stains on his shirts. Might it be glue, grease or some kind of smudge. This apron now will help to keep them off.
Imagine embroidering tools or something like this on there, this will make a nice gift.

Yes, I know! I can hear some of you saying why waste thread to embroider an apron that'll get dirty, well because I think it's nice to make your husband or partner feel special too.

Thanks for posting the "so much talked about" apron. I love it and will make them for Christmas gifts. Another idea, should you have children and they like to craft, this will also help to keep the mess off the clothing.