View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 08:27 PM
Crqltr

Originally Posted by jacie View Post
so happy to hear good reports on Brat... now for me.......... I had my heart cath. on MOnday hoping that all would go well, only to find not so good reports. On MONDAY coming, I am having open heart surgery. My rug rug only need to have binding on yet, and goodies are planned ,,,, hope I feel better very soon to finish that mug rug to get to my partner at least by opening date. I will send her a P>M> explaining circumstances tho. please remember all us that need intervention for our illness, and surgeries in your prayers.

hugz to all and happy Thankgiving day, I will be in hospital yet by that time..........UGH

JACIE
Hi Jacie,
just want you to know a lot of people on the board will be saying extra prayers for you! Can I ask where you will be having your surgery? I work at P rovidence Park hospital in Novi. My husband will be having a open heart style surgery in the next month, he has a substernal goiter that's growing in his chest and squeezing other organs so they have to open the chest to get to it. At the same time another team will be doing throat surgery to remove thyroid and two large masses that have enclosed his airway. He will go to Providence Hospital in Southfield for the surgery. Not a fun time that's for sure, but with all the medical advances I am sure all will be good! You take good care of yourself and we will take care of the prayers! Carol. Crqltr