View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 05:29 AM
Elisabrat

laughing at the paper plate concept. Those things are EXPENSIVE! sheesh not on my budget but sound marvelous don't they? yesterday a hunter brought me some elk meat and then as a surprise so much other meat too! wow! elk, beef, pork.. like Christmas come early. What a lucky day that was. I napped most of it. how useful is that?

I hope to see tons more of your mailing notices. I have mine on the kitchen table so if you haven't mailed yet don't worry. I was hoping the weather would clear a bit the roads be driveable (is that a word?) and the mailing easier. we will see. I have three boxes to get out. then I am done!!! yahoo! are you close? they don't need to be perfect but they should show something that says it was made with love. I know you got it in you! my entire livingroom is decorated for Christmas. The children were here last week and got the lights and tree and side board all decorated. I can sit back and enjoy it without stressing the work. I can relax about getting that done. Its nice to have it finished as the thought of getting up and doing that is overwhelming and wouldn't happen. so better early than not at all