View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 05:49 AM
Elisabrat

I have my fabric back from nurse bonnie she was able to cut the pieces out of the block which is helpful. I truly understand life happens. I finished my third surgery in one week and it has worn me out. worse yet it didn't solve the problem of opening up my port so now I am on plan b. just not sure what that will be. I am getting a new doctor with a new idea at a new hospital so my options maybe are better. Crossing fingers and toes. about all I have energy for! one piece at a time. I still look forward to another swap this is a great group to work with and love the challenges that come to me. except those hard blocks lol I dread those a whole lot! lol. sorry but its true! the samples shown are great and wonderful to see. I should take a pic of mine to show you how cool it is. lots of kitties came back in this swap and they pair beautifully with the other blocks. a nice sashing and it is one great baby quilt! need more so now to find the fabric.. thinking monkeys will work. love that fabric its white pink and aqua. I know another baby girl quilt but trying to find a boys fabric I like as much. so far not so much luck. soon I will find it I know it!