View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 07:06 PM
barbarakibler23

Hello everyone!
Lots of news.....
1. my father has come home from rehab. I am feeling a double edge sword here. He came home to my 87 year old mom. It is too much for her to care for him. Time will tell. My sisters and I are helping as much as possible.

2. I will send out the December birthday babies.... sorry a little late = we have 3 December babies..Nurse Bonnie being on Dec 1.

3. Billiejean will not be part of our swap so I will send out her packages for the last 3 months.

4. Hate to even mention this but I have ran into some of my own health problems. Last week I had an "episode" called Nystagmus. It is when your eyes move back and forth uncontrollably. Afterwards I had a really bad headache. The headache has lasted about a week, sometimes it is really bad and I have to take meds that make me dizzy. I can't drive right now until they find out what is going on. I have had the Nystagmus episodes happen 3 more times. But none as bad as the first. So I have had MRI, CAT scan, blood work and seen a Opthamalogist. They have found blood behind my eyes. Next week I have two more appointments both with Neuro-Opthamalogist. I have not been online very much because it is hard to see (only sometimes). I am sure everything will be fine....just one of those bumps life gives us!

I will post addresses Sunday.
Barb