View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 04:26 PM
janjj

I have cleaned for others for many years. many years from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. after that I had a courier job with a local bank. Did that every weekday for about 15 years. I had so many people wanting to hire me and some of my friends advised me to hire help and take more jobs. I was not comfortable doing this as I did not want to be responsible for others working for me. I would not have control over if they did a good job and/or if they broke or stole something. I now have 3 and sometimes 4 people I clean for. Most are every other week. Both myself and them are flexible due to scheduling our time. Works out well for everyone.
I seldom take on anyone new nowdays but if I do I ask what they want done and give them a list of things I need for cleaning. they laugh when I need an old toothbrush. I do floors on my hands and knees and like to get into corners and in the bathroom around bottom of stools and around faucets. I ask them to let me know if they are unhappy and how I can fix the problem. If I can't please them I am open to quiting.