Old 11-25-2014, 07:10 AM
works4me

Morning everyone. Sneaking a little time at work here.
-Thanks Honchey. I love the sage, too. I wish I could get more of it for future projects. Actually, the ghosts are witch hats and that is one of the fabrics that I made when I couldn't find many Halloween batiks for the projects.
I don't know if I will do the next one. If I do it will NOT be a Halloween version.
-Thank you QuiltingNinaSue.
-Thanks dublb. I like how it is bright and cheerful yet the sage tones it down, too.
-janRN - I love the friendship star as well. Simple and yet effective. End of the year you will be retired. Congratulations.
-Thanks oksewglad. It was tough to find Halloween batiks at the beginning which is why I started to make my own fabric. Then suddenly the floodgates seemed to open and they were everywhere. At the moment I don't have a favourite but I really like my raven fabrics. Who am I kidding? I love all the Halloween batiks. Good thing, too, as there will be a lot of leftovers for the stash when this quilt is done.
I hadn't thought of 6" being better for paper piecing. Mind you, I am still doing these blocks with regular piecing. None have been paper pieced so far.

And that's it for me. Take care everyone. Try to stay warm and dry and safe.