Old 11-25-2014, 06:09 PM
Bee Beatty

OMGosh!.....I took the day to sew sashing (more and wider sashing)......to advance the completion of my UFO and stay comfortably ahead of AZKat. Just checked in here for a quick update.....and I find myself buzzing a few bars of "que sera, sera, what ever will be, will be!

So now I learn that Bluelady doesn't mind telling her age, AZKat is ready for a crash course in "Quilting As You Go" , and several of you are jumping in to take the UFO Challenge 12-24. That's a mighty powerful song!

Sunrise - take the challenge....its amazing how it generates a crystal clear focus. Without the challenge to finish all the way through the binding on my king Christmas quilt...well lets say I would have just put it aside and decided I would finish it for next Christmas.

So who is in on the Challenge? Pick a project that could be completed by December 24th midnight and photo posted here. Queen, King, 2 wife-size or equal to.....and press in! Needle down! Peddle to the metal! Kass, there is a class you can purchase on Craftsy.com that teaches "Quilting as you Go". It is very good, in case anyone asks! All these beautiful near-finished quilts that could be someone's Christmas joy this year!

Bluelady-hold steady to your belief in your self and your experience will shine through - I worked in a large accounting department some years ago with all young women, just starting out with college degrees. Competition between them was fierce. So we hired a more mature gentleman with a tremendous work history - who they all loved - and things started getting done. You got this!

Janice, is it true that I see you name on the list of participants this time around...??? How much fun is that? Looking forward to swapping with you. You have been so committed to making these Boom such a wonderful experience for us all...it is time for you to play, too!

Back to mission control...the night is young and I only have one more row to sash..borders are cut and waiting in the wings.

"Que sera, sera, whatever will be --will be---the future's not mine to see....que sera, sera!

Zzzzzz