View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 07:08 PM
Sophie2

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue View Post
Good to hear from you MamaHen. I have sooooo many projects to do but life has a way of interfering with my plans... trying to do Sylvia, 50 fab Stars, Dear Jane, SYE, and a Tennessee Waltz quilt on the side. But my bone-on-bone right knee with Arthritis is not allowing me to use the sewing machine, and fingers cannot do hand work, so I sit and imagine what I could be doing. Like 8 blocks for Sylvia, 5 Fab Stars, 10 Dear Jane, and 3 SYE, and 50 54-40 star blocks and 49 snowball blocks for TW. And there's housework to do as we are having company coming in for a week on Monday. I have earned my pilot's license this week, piling things here and moving it there. In time it will happen. Meanwhile, I will enjoy seeing everyone block's posted here and enjoy our warm weather and sunshine. I wish you all the best of the best.
QuiltingNinaSue - I have just joined this thread so I am catching up on all the posts. Congratulations on earning your pilot's license. I am "co-pilot" when my DH flies. He has taken me to some quilt shops I would not have gotten to otherwise. Have just started doing a few SBS blocks, but have enjoyed the ones I have done. Still struggling with "y" seams. I'll get there....