Old 11-26-2014, 11:56 AM
Patchesnposies

Originally Posted by madamekelly View Post
I woke up to a strange noise this morning and went to investigate. I found DH's cat, Miss Kitty, was shut up in the closet again last night. She was gleefully sharpening her claws on my SS box. Too bad I did not wake up later, she might have got it open! Dang it! It is now on a shelf. DH will not chance my getting any more help from Miss Kitty, who likes to dodge into the closet under our feet and has spent many a night "trapped" by her sense of adventure. Miss Kitty is the "house brat" she is either dodging into cupboards or closets, sneaking up on my dog while he is sleeping, and thumping him on the head and running pell Mel to get under the tables he can't get under, climbing into areas of my home that cats can't reach, (forgot to tell her), and just in general being a joy to live with. She keeps us laughing.
Why do cats do that sneaky, thumpy thing? I have a cat who LOVES to sneak up on our dog while he is snoozing and then "Rat-a-tat-tat" machine gun the top of his head with his paw and run off (laughing, I swear it!).

It cracks me up every time. The dog, not so much. lol