View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 05:37 AM
Elisabrat

ok lemonaide pie sounds marvelous! I think after a nice dinner it would be a refreshing treat. my hubby would love it.

I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for the kind words here but also the cards that have been sent to me. Ido not have the energy to send personal thanks to you but wow the cards are so sweet,, the ORNAMENTS are so cute (my own little angels) and the fabric fat quarters are a wonderful surprise. I never go shopping for fabric as its out of my range and yet I always have fabric. Its magic! lol. I am thankful and wanted to make sure you all know it. love you guys!

I still have all my mail to's on the kitchen table but four more items to wrap for another swap. argh! energy I just need some energy now if you have any LEFT over energy please address it to me right away! I made thanksgiving dinner yesterday so today will make tacos as my hubby so wishes for.. again. groan. I don't care much for tacos. think its the making them once a week that ruined it for me. Variety! veggies! whooot whooot! you know that makes it a lot easier to eat. plus I am not supposed to eat these things no cheese,, no taco sauce, no tomatoes oh joy wouldn't that make a heck of a great taco? NO. that turkey dinner I made was sure delicious. just the two of us one of which doesn't care for turkey so a breast was all I needed. this morning, don't gag ladies I had a turkey sandwich with stuffing, turkey gravy and cranberries on it. its delicious lol. for breakfast. at 6 am. nutbar!