View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 11:06 AM
Elisabrat

ok I should be a bucket full of energy... waiting.. waiting.. maybe its a delayed reaction? could be! I went to the post office today with help and the wind is so outrageous people were hanging on (men mind you at that) to the signs posted handicapped parking in the lot. Two steps from the door and you need to hang on with both hands to a sign to not be blown over? yikes! upside is its warm 45 so it beats an icy cold wind also. that comes tomorrow when its a high of 15 degrees. darned the seasons come on strong here. all but maybe spring it goes from snow to summer with two days in between. And we got 3 weeks of all like weather this year which is a wonderful blessing. winter is long and I coming from CA am not much for this long winter thing LOL we had snow but lots of time between with sunshine and 60's. Not such the case here sunshine when its not snowing and negatives is pretty normal from now til the end of MAY! argh.

I mailed today probably the last to do so but I did it. I also got a package but placed it under the tree. thinking its for this swap? safe than sorry so its in back under the tree where I CANT REACH IT. peeker is what I am. need to just sneak a quick look... so.. I did the right thing. had my dh push it far behind and under the tree.. its safe there. I hope. cats will love it as it puts them 8 inches or so closer to ornaments which is what trees are.. gifts to cats. last night only 3 came down. per night. tree skirt ends up across room. ornaments and hooks (joy!) suprises everywhere and cats.. missing. hum...