View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 07:24 PM
mdall

Good evening, hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Woke to more snow and a really ticked off sciatica nerve this morning so had to disappoint the kids about taking them out hunting. Spent most of the day tossing around on the couch trying to find some relief. I figured that was gonna be a problem today after the slip I took on ice yesterday. Was hoping DH catching me before I hit the ground would have prevented it but guess not. Other than that it has been a good day. DH got to do some hunting. Only have two of the kids here so they just played together and after dinner we had game night with them. Just finished up for the night. Still have to continue our Phase 10 tomorrow night as we all were going crossed eyed after about two hours. Trying to finish up some cross stitching tonight so I can possibly get in some hunting tomorrow if the crazy nerve demons decide to go home. If not will just spend more time couching it and resting up for the return of the rest of the kids Sunday. They all go back to school Monday. Cant say I am happy about that but I imagine my food supply will be sighing in relief. LOL Really looking forward to Christmas now even though I know it will be crazy. Well, gonna get to that cross stitch and watch some Netflix.