Old 11-28-2014, 10:57 PM
moonrise

Hi moon/Lisa! Good to see you again.

I've changed my mind about the batiks I'd planned to use. The brown/orange I bought online is pretty by itself, but the more I look at it, the brown/orange/green combination isn't really growing on me. Besides, I've got a bunch of batik blocks from a couple of past swaps that I've never done anything with, so I'll use those for the quilt for our teardrop camper.

Darn. That means I don't have any fabric for this Boom ... which means I have to go shopping again!

I'd made a blue and yellow quilt for myself using blocks from a previous Boom swap, but my dad saw it, and it somehow ended up going home with him. Funny how that happens! he he I just found some pretty blue floral fabric on Connecting Threads' site, on the Black Friday sale page, so I bought some of it. Hopefully they still have it in stock. I'm awaiting the order confirmation e-mail, but here's a photo. I think I want yellow added to it, but I also think lavender would be really pretty. I'll decide for sure once I see it in person. If they've sold out already, I guess I'll have to go shopping yet again! LOL!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]500458[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails boombluefabric.jpg  

Last edited by moonrise; 11-28-2014 at 11:02 PM.