View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 05:29 AM
Elisabrat

Morning sunshines! I hope everyone is doing well today and put the thanksgiving holiday back in the memory drawer and are looking forward to the next holiday! be it Hanukah or Christmas its going to be a special time of year for all. Those who celebrate other holidays between now and the first of January please share what they are. I am sorta not great with that as I have always celebrated Christmas but my sister celebrates Hanukah. Spell check please. I love holidays Period. I love decorating for the seasons when its a sad time of year (like June or August) where there is nothing! I just love the extra color it brings to my home. its little things that make me smile. Like my cat card collection. I get cards from my daughter in law with kitties doing goofy things for every holiday. What a treat that is!

I wanted to take the time to thank all the newbies who have little posting record yet have mailed. I am very apologetic to say this but I am always scared they will just not complete a project. I am wrong. I have heard from so many of you that you did send and that your partners did receive. I am ashamed to say that I thought otherwise. So hats off of you all. Bravo! and to the rest hope you have all mailed are super close to mailing now. I will double check who has written to me to say they sent vs the list of people swapping. I know for a fact that my received emails is about 20 so far and there are over 86 swaps so hoping to get a lot more I SENT notices please. Then tuck the package away when it arrives and we will all sit down to coffee and open our boxes on the 15th of Dec and have someplace to put our mugs when done! I am excited to see what everyone has made! its so exciting and the anticipating to open my own box AND envelope is killing me! they are sitting under my tree, the cats are happy for the lift. only two ornaments down today. not bad. oh and the tree skirt is half across the room. a daily joy for all. even found my big dog laying on it yesterday. in the middle of the room. ARGH!