View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 12:39 PM
mdall

Now that all that nasty business stuff is taken care of for the most part. Still waiting to hear from some but most are accounted for and I am starting to relax.

First, thanks again to all of you for the wonderful words of encouragement that you have given. Sometimes I just need a reminder that I am in fact getting it all done. Second, I have come up with a great idea. Some of my kids are amazed as I have said about the number of squishies and packages coming in. I have also noticed that they enjoy seeing where they come from. So, I am going to make this a Geography lesson of sorts for my kids. I have a map I am going to hang on opening day and let them start keeping track of where all my swap came from. Secret confession, I also enjoy seeing where they come from.

Anoka Quilter, I was unable to make it to the P.O. Friday due to the snow and my unfortunate fall on Thanksgiving Day. I will however be in town for the kids Dr. Appts. Tuesday and will mail your prize then.

I am working on the next reigndeer game. This will most likely be a quick one since we are almost done. I will try my hardest to have it posted by tomorrow evening and have that prize mailed by Tuesday also. That should ensure that prizes are in hand by opening.

Last but not least. I will be having a short discussion after opening for ideas or wants for upcoming swaps. It is then that I will have my little book next to me to write them all down. So, get those thinking caps on ladies. Now, its time for a nap for me as I was up really late last night and this momma is sleepy and going to take advantage of DH having one of my kids out and about and the other is here with me entertaining himself.