Old 11-29-2014, 12:59 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Ahhh, maybe life is back to normal...well whatever normal is. DH and DS are watching football on tv. Local team has lost yet another game. Now onto a nap for them before they head outside.

DD and I took a short walk this am before lunch of tuna noodle casserole. I've been cooking for 7-18 all week and menu ideas are running out. Only leftovers are the turkey soup and a small bowl of goulash.
It's been a wonderful week despite the normal crying and the intermittent coughing.

Carrie, thanks for sharing your soft, cuddly looking quilt. Your niece will love it. Lucky you to spend time with your sisters. I do miss mine.

Good ? regarding pinking cuts, Honchey. One of the things I don't like about products is their linked edge. Personal preference, I guess.

Thanks for the tip on Laurie's book, Jan. Will go check it out.

FYI... now have WiFi and a kindle and can access from main floor...more to learn!

Next week finds me chained to computer as I have to get started on EOY books before the next Cornish of Holidays. Mass family will be here for a week...and so it goes. Later dear friends.��