View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 12:03 PM
mdall

Wow, what a morning. Family drama you gotta love it. Now onto business.

Thank you so much for all the PM's to help get last minute questions taken care. Most have been just that taken care of. Still have a few that are stressing me.

For all of you that have not received packages yet, I am taking care of. I have either called the person and left messages for them or the packages have been mailed and are just still in route. I do have one that I that is being mailed tomorrow so they should be there by the opening. If they are not mailed tomorrow I will get an Angel for those. I have one that I am already getting an Angel for. With these arrangements all should have a package come next Saturday unless the snails slow down even more. Thanks for everyone patience with this.

With all of that said there are a couple of us that could use some prayers. Omacookie and Learner are having some difficulties. I am not going to give out what the problem is as I dont know if they wish to have it. So just please keep them in there prayers. All I am going to say is that it concerns health issues either with them personally or with a family member.