View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 12:21 PM
PenniF

Originally Posted by mdall View Post
Now as far as the reindeer game goes. I have not got one PM on it. Did I stumped everyone.

Here is a clue that may help. Majority of these are very well know pattern. When I saw well known I mean the traditional types that most of us can name just by looking at them. So think traditional and overall common patterns.
Uh huh....????? I've been sewing like mad to get Christmas presents done - so just printed the game off and took a quick look....about 30 seconds later my eyes blurred and my ears started to ring. Yowzer!!!!! I might take a look again at bed time - but i have lots to do and cannot afford to overtax my brain.

Just finished my niece's lap quilt and popped it into the washing machine. $$ tight this year - so the nieces and nephews who used to get cash are getting things made from my stash and a LITTLE money for their pockets. Off to go outside and help my pod replaced alien husband finish putting up the lights and decorations.

Very best wishes for speedy, happy resolutions to the troubles being had by any and all Board friends.