View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 03:46 AM
mdall

Have some answers coming in on the Name that Pattern. Keep them coming. They are calling for ice storm tonight so may not be mailing prizes out till Wednesday for the game. I am really starting to dislike Mother Nature and her winter mood swings. LOL

I have been going over my schedule for opening day. I think due to how late it will be Saturday evening once the game is over and considering I had plans on including my kids in opening day I may just open my stuff earlier that day if noone minds. I will hold off on posting pics till I get home that night to add some suspense though to day. If for some reason this changes I will let you know. Depending on this picking weather the games could end up postponed or DH may decide he doesnt want to make such a long drive to watch if the weather is not clear. We will just have to see what happens. Rest assure even if I am not here watching the fun I will be here in my thought. I may even be able to jump on the internet at the school we will be at if they dont have theirs locked.