Old 12-01-2014, 05:56 AM
mermaid

Originally Posted by quilter711 View Post
Mermaid - what sewing machine are you using? Sounds like a wonderful set up that you have mastered even more than the developer - way to go girl. You are running for Embroidery Queen/computer guru - got my vote!
9 s. machines--but I think you may be asking about embroidery? I have 3 Brother machines--2 combo ULT 2003 D, and a Bro Snoopy machine...an emb only. I work with P E Design v5, have P E Basic, & a Magic Box ..all of which are defunct once my WinXP is given up. That's why I have Win7 Pro sitting in the corner ready to switch to because it can have XP installed in virtual mose. Then all my programs will work! I can't get along without my Pulse Ambassador and My Editor programs. I have others, like Embrilliance Thumbnailer, that will not be affected by loss of XP. I've been in such angst over the end of support for that OS, that I've struggles to learn all my pea brain will absorb. Still feel that I'm and staggering thru the dark. I LOVE to sew and I LOVE my embroidery, and I just can't and won't put out thousands of $$ for new software. So call me ''tightwad'' or whatever...I don't care! I'll be this way till my toes turn up.