View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 07:22 PM
sherian

Smile thanks!

Originally Posted by romanojg View Post
The software that comes with the machines is the organizer. Even though its limited it is a great organizer. One of things that I love is that if you click on a design and then click on the pair of scissors at the top it'll add trim commands to designs that have lots of jump stitches that you'll have to trim off later on. You can't digitize as far as creating designs. I'm going to give you a website that offers so much. The guy has written books on the software and has lots of free tutorials and is even overing video classes for sale now. My Viking teacher says she loves his books and uses them herself even though she was trained by Viking. He has things for 4D and 5D; they are both pretty much the same. It's a good way to learn. I bought 5D Pro this past yr and I'm now taking classes for that along with my monthly embroidery club. I'll answer anything that I can. The website is mrpatience.com I hope this helps. If you need an answer right away then PM me and it'll let me know, instead of waiting for me to find this thread. Good luck. http://www.mrpatience.com/
Thanks so kind of you!