View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 06:29 AM
Sandra-P

Good Morning Everyone,

Lynnie, do not despair about your Mug Rug package. I am one of Brats Angels and I have not one but two packages ready to send if she needs me to. I know there are more Angels out there so no worries. I can certainly do up more if you need me to Brat. I don't want anyone left out and feeling sad.
I am finally ready to do some quilting. I have been so busy with everything else since we got here to the condo. I have a Christmas tree panel to do. It is the kind that has the places to put the heat resistant lights on that are battery operated.
The weather here is beautiful today. I just found out I will be in Concord NH in January! My husband has to travel there for his work and we will be there for four days. I have a nice long coat and a pair of Ugg boots that I left here last year just in case we would have to travel again, ( went there last year as well)
I thought it was really pretty and the people were so nice too. The hotel room window looked out right at the capitol building. Hope we can get the same view this time too. I get to be a tourist while there. I went to a museum and walked around a bit. There was a lot of snow last time and I was not doing well health wise, so I didn't check out to see if there was any quilt stores. This time I am looking forward to having my health woes behind me and being able to out and about more.
Off to get busy. If anyone who lives in Concord can tell me their favorite quilt shop that would be great. - Sandra