Old 12-02-2014, 09:22 AM
janRN

QNS, please take care of yourself! Make sure after you get your canning done you elevate that leg; try to take some breaks while canning so you're not on that leg too long. Yesterday at work we had 3 patients that had fallen over the week-end and were pretty banged up. I think maybe we're all a little distracted this time of year and falls increase.

ONE MORE WORK DAY!!!!!! Yay! Yesterday was brutally busy because the office was closed from Wed thru Sunday because of Thanksgiving. Saw twice as many patients and answered twice as many phone calls. But I kept telling myself "one more, one more" and got thru it with a smile. When I got home I threw my scrubs in the laundry; MrJanRn laughed and asked why I didn't just throw them out! Our office Christmas party is tonight so next week I'll tell them I'm done after my last scheduled day Dec. 22. Can't wait. Found out today that my sister is also retiring at the end of the year. She's been an art professor at a major university for the past 35 years. She plans on continuing to exhibit nationally & internationally and is looking forward to doing art for herself, not teaching students.

Take care everyone, no more accidents please. We're getting freezing rain & freezing fog but it's supposed to end soon.